ELLE rethinks the print/digital divide, creating a ‘360’ team that embraces all platforms across the business. BoF. Kimye prove the doubters wrong, scoring a 20% rise on last months edition of Vogue with their wedding cover. Fashionista.com. Kim Kardashian stuns in Lanvin at the Met Ball… get all the action in one place. ELLE. 7 of the best fashion/beauty collaborations right now. Coco’s Tea Party. If you do one thing today, vote for the ME Association in the Direct Debit competition to secure £2000’s for bio medical research into a disease with no effective treatment or cure. ME Association.
A match made is fashion heaven… model of the moment Cara Delevingne and Mulberry team up for Spring/Summer 2014. And did I mention Dusty the pony….?!! Mulberry.
Business of Fashion breaks down the best of 2013. BoF.
2014 digital media trend predictions… you heard it here first. Filemobile.
Olivia Palermo and her beau are tying the knot, just imagine the wedding dress! Coco’s Tea Party.
With weather like this, it’s time to invest in a new pair of cosy pyjamas. Who What Wear.
We’ve been shopping up a storm with some major pre-Christmas sales taking place this week. Put your purse away and check out what else has been happening in the last 7 days.
The girl with the best gift guides has to be Coco’s Tea Party. Christmas inspiration. Coco’s Tea Party.
Karlie Kloss explains how social media helped her nab the latest Coach campaign. Fashionista.com
Create your own personalised stack of Monica Vinader rings…. here’s my creation. Monica Vinader.
Five Five Fabulous makes DIY pop-up Christmas cards…. just follow the instructions. Five Five Fabulous.
If you haven’t had time to check-out Blogosphere Magazine with LLG on the cover, check it out now. LLG.
Holly Fulton and Radley collaborate for a luxe, art deco leather collection. The Very Simon G via Coco’s Tea Party.
WGSN industry awards 2013- The Outnet take Best E-Store at the Global Fashion Awards 2013. THE OUTNET.COM.
Halloween mask of the year goes to Stephen Jones…. ‘Meow and purr, isn’t that fashion enough for you’- Stephen Jones. Vogue.
Bye, bye Vogue internships… Conde Nast have discontinued their internship program from 2014. Fashionista.com.
Some much-needed work/life advice for all bloggers out there… The Online Stylist.
Have a wonderful weekend.x
– Sign up to the Mary Katrantzou website launch, rock around the clock. Mary Katrantzou.
– London Fashion Week is under way- keep up with all the action. LFW.
– Nails Inc are offering 20% off at nailsinc.com to celebrate LFW- just type in LFW20 at the check-out. Nails Inc.
– Don’t forget to pick up a copy of ELLE- The Interns Issue (October) in store now. Edited by the lovely and super talented Sophie Osborne. ELLE.com.
– If your peckish find Fashion Week Cake designed by Coco’s Tea Party over at Aubaine. Humm…. yummy! Coco’s Tea Party.
I know it’s hot outside and defrosting chilly bones may be on the top of everyone’s ‘to-do’ list but while you’re lounging under a shady tree with an ice-cold glass of Pimms give these a little read….
– The collaboration of the century is already under construction, take a look at this snap of Isabel Marant modelling a piece from her much-anticipated H&M collection and swoon…. Refinery 29.
– ASOS A/W13 collection is on its way, not long to wait but the final sale is on right now so go crazy and shop, shop, shop. Coco’s Tea Party.
– Emerald is the shade de jour for on-trend nails. Enter Ciate with a kit that will have you covered all season long; sequins, caviar pearls, velvet dust and a pot of ‘Ditch the Heels’ nail polish all in one set. British Beauty Blogger.
– Online retailer Boohoo.com extends their offering by adding BoohooMEN from this autumn. Fashion Monitor.
– Newly appointed M&S style director Belinda Earl tells us her intentions for the much-loved British brand (I’ve been in the presence of this lady and believe me ‘she means business’). ELLE.
– Christian Dior put it perfectly “Happiness is the secret to all beauty. There is no beauty without happiness”. A little flick of mascara and smudge of lipstick never hurt though. Selfridges.
– Chelsea put on a show this week. Katie Bowkett produced the winning t-shirt design to celebrate the 100th Chelsea Flower Show. LCF.
– Oscar de la Renta indulges my stationery fetish. Aerin via Twitter.
– Beauty, Fashion etc address the issue of why there are so few women in tech. Fashion Beauty etc.
– Coco’s Tea Party shares her shoe lust- Tabitha Simmons collaborates with J-Crew for CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection. Coco’s Tea Party.
Enjoy the bank holiday my lovely readers. xx
I don’t know quite how I missed this, La Petite Anglaise along with Travel Supermarket are offering a series of holidays to 5 worldwide destinations- one of which is Paris! Here’s how to enter.
Farfetch have grand plans to take e-commerce to the next level. Fashionista.
Hold tight Christian Lacroix is set to create a fabulous 15 piece couture collection for Schiaparelli, debuting in July. Style.com
my-wardrobe.com hosted their A/W13 press day this week. I suspect you’ll be seeing these lovely Elena Ghisellini bags on every editors arm come autumn. Fashion Monitor.
Pre-order your copy of Leandra Medine’s (aka the Man Repeller), book of essays entitled Seeking Love, Finding Overalls. Coco’s Tea Party.
Kardashian madness- unless you’ve spent the last week on a desert island you’ll know the Kardashian Kollection launched at Dorothy Perkins on Thursday. Coco’s Tea Party caught up with Kardashians for a little chat. Coco’s Tea Party.
Harvey Nichols Beauty Bazaar opened this week, do we really need an excuse to get our sparkle on……?!! Harvey Nichols.
Balenciaga lose Nicolas Ghesquière, amid much speculation about the reason behind his sudden departure. The Guardian.
Markus Lupfer tickles the festive spirit out of us with his collection for Whistles, accompanied by the sweetest Christmas film ever….Whistles.
Victoria’s Secret angels took to the catwalk in New York to show off VS’s spectacular collection of lingerie. Amazing…..Vogue.
1. What’s on your wish list at the moment?
The Isabel Marant “Milwauke” studded boots and Louis Vuitton’s “Neverfull” bag – I keep saying I’m going buy it and I still haven’t.
(Isabel Marant boots available at Matches- £865)