ELLE rethinks the print/digital divide, creating a ‘360’ team that embraces all platforms across the business. BoF. Kimye prove the doubters wrong, scoring a 20% rise on last months edition of Vogue with their wedding cover. Fashionista.com. Kim Kardashian stuns in Lanvin at the Met Ball… get all the action in one place. ELLE. 7 of the best fashion/beauty collaborations right now. Coco’s Tea Party. If you do one thing today, vote for the ME Association in the Direct Debit competition to secure £2000’s for bio medical research into a disease with no effective treatment or cure. ME Association.
Gosh it’s been a rather frantic week, a mixed bag of shockers.
– Kimye finally get their first Vogue cover… and it’s actually very tasteful. Unlike the reaction on social media. Fashionista.com.
– Bruno Guillon steps down as CEO at Mulberry after two years in the role, which saw the retailer lose two thirds of its market value in the same period. BoF.
– Tamara Mellon launches online store. The Fash Pack.
– With a great idea and expert advice, your business could become a reality, thanks to Virgin Start Up. Scarlett London.
– It’s official, tequila is ALWAYS a good plan and the Mexican favourite can help you lose weight too- yes, really!! Handbag.com.
– Fancy staying in a hotel designed by Karl Lagerfeld….just imagine the accessories! Maybe each room could come equipped with its very own Choupette- just putting it out there. BoF.
– King Karl enlists newbie model Kendall Jenner to walk in the Chanel A/W14 show…. oh yes, a Kardashian on the Chanel catwalk. Fashionista.com.
– Behind the scenes at Lanvin… utter heaven.
– The very best street style snaps from all four fashion weeks in one place- thank you Vogue.
– Katie Holmes and Jeanne Yang dissolve their partnership, the duo have worked on Holmes & Yang for five years but apparently can no longer agree on where the brand is heading. Such a shame, sometimes a little friction can bring out the best in a partnership. Daily Mail.
A match made is fashion heaven… model of the moment Cara Delevingne and Mulberry team up for Spring/Summer 2014. And did I mention Dusty the pony….?!! Mulberry.
Business of Fashion breaks down the best of 2013. BoF.
2014 digital media trend predictions… you heard it here first. Filemobile.
Olivia Palermo and her beau are tying the knot, just imagine the wedding dress! Coco’s Tea Party.
With weather like this, it’s time to invest in a new pair of cosy pyjamas. Who What Wear.
– All the Paris Fashion Week action via Grazia.
– ASOS Director James Hart steps down after 14 years of launching initiatives like ASOS Marketplace. Fashion United.
– ELLE editor Lorraine Candy makes the Business of Fashion’s 500 most influential figures in the fashion industry. BoF.
– Win £1000 to spend on the Reiss A/W13 collection by booking a personal shopping appointment, book online and you’ll receive a goodie bag of Charles Worthington products worth over £350. Stylist.co.uk.
– 50 of the best limited edition A/W13 beauty products… get them while they’re hot! ELLE.
Alexa Chung makes us jealous with her Chanel collection. Handbag.com.
Whistles announce they will be showing at London Fashion Week, high street takes on high-end. Telegraph.
I have a new style crush on former Russian Harper’s Bazaar editor Miroslava Duma, giving the lovely Olivia P a run for her money in the fashion stakes. Minnie Mac.
Oscar De La Renta welcomes disgraced designer John Galliano back into the fashion fold. Grazia Daily.
Vintage moves online, meaning we no longer have to trudge through over-priced trash to find vintage gems (yay!!). BOF.