I work as a freelance fashion consultant, that’s how I pay the bills and keep myself in sparkly nail varnish and Jaeger London handbags. I’ve turned my passion for fashion and social media into my business, for over 10 years I’ve studied it, worked it, worn it and pretty much lived for fashion. My knowledge base has grown along with my enthusiasm. I graduated from LCF in 2010 (popping back to LCF for a short fashion journalism course in 2012), I’ve had my work published in the Observer and I’m proud to say I’m a member of the UAL Alumni- the largest creative network in the world. I have an extensive range of industry contacts including editors, stylists, photographers, writers and retailers.
I approach every project with passion, dedication and efficiency;
enhanced by a comprehensive knowledge of the fashion industry including –
Design and Illustration
What can I do for you?
– Construct and define brand identity.
– Re-position and/or re-launch established brands.
– Product launches within existing brands.
– Raise brand awareness
– Devise integrated marketing campaigns to meet brand objectives.
– Develop innovative, cost-effective marketing solutions incorporating social and new media.
– Create promotional campaigns designed to generate sales and raise brand awareness.
– Produce strategic advertising campaigns engaging the target customer including advertorials in relevant media.
– Manage P.R activities including generating editorial coverage through a wide range of industry contacts.
– Plan effective P.R strategies ensuring the brand message is clear, concise and consistently conveyed.
– Establish communication between the brand and the public.