I’m not really a numbers gal, I don’t count calories or know the exact price of every item in my shopping basket. Some people are obsessed with facts and figures; sensible when applied to financial matters but far to easy to get caught up with calculations and miss the point. For March I’m breaking down the numbers and laying out the facts and figures, so here goes….
– 129 new followers on Twitter, I won’t mention the unfollows.
– 4 trusty notebooks on the go, you can never have enough notebooks- check out Liberty’s stationery section.
– 1 new pair of Zara sandals in the hope of some much-needed Spring sunshine.
– 3 new pairs of jeans- thank you GAP for reintroducing denim into my life.
– 1 new job started, check out my first article for Scarlett London.
– 3 Nail polish shades I fell in love with from Spa Rituals– Bismuth, Emerald City and It’s Raining Men.
How did your March stack up?