There’s a ‘Call the Midwife’ shaped whole in the TV schedule this week, with half an hour to spare before the charismatic Mr Selfridge graces us with his presence, catch up on last weeks news…
– Target makes a huge Photoshop faux pas, editing an unrealistic thigh-gap on to a teen model is not cool. Cosmo.
– American Vogue pops round to visit SJP at home. Fashion Foie Gras.
– Karl Lagerfeld’s European flagship store launches on Regent Street London, complete with mini Karl figurines, oh yeah! Red Magazine.
– Sabine G is my latest jewellery find. East meets West, undiscovered gems made in Florence. Browns.
– Dior introduces their new range of gel-effect nail polishes…. perfect shades and long-lasting polish (heaven). British Beauty Blogger.