London Fashion Week begins today, a five-day frenzy of shows, presentations and parties. Keep up to date with all the FROW gossip with these handy apps and social media tips.
1. Start with LFW official site. Shows streamed live online, Q&A sessions with guest tweeters replying via 6 second clips on Vine #AskLFW and leading illustrator Damien Cuypers showcasing behind-the-scenes illustrations of major shows like Burberry Prorsum via file sharing service WeTransfer.
2. Style insiders are taking over Selfridges’ Instagram for the whole of London Fashion Week… blogger Sandra Hagelstam of 5 Inch and Up will be featuring.
3. STStyle new app Front Row, all the fashion week action in one place including FROW snaps and gossip. Front Row.
4. Follow Choupettes Diary via twitter for candid backstage snippets from the most fashionable and famous feline Choupette Lagerfeld.
5. Harper Bazaar have created a whole set of emojis for Fashion Week including a quilted handbag, glass of champagne and Karl Lagerfeld. Download for free.