Valentines Day isn’t just for loved up couples, spend the day lavishing a whole lot of love on yourself….. go on, you deserve it. Being single doesn’t mean Valentines Day has to be a wash out because you’re a one woman show. Check out my gift guide above, any of which would make this girl very happy.
1. Kiss, kiss. Pucker up with a Charlotte Olympia, pink and red pouch.
2. Shine on with this sparkly, art-deco flower necklace from Jaeger.
3. Snuggle up on the couch wearing Swiss-dot pyjamas designed by former British Vogue assistant Raphaëllla Riboud. Stylish and cosy.
4. Valentines isn’t all about grand gestures and fancy gifts, sometimes a cute and quirky gift is just perfect. The Margaret Annie mouse pin cushion from Liberty London is utterly adorable.
5. Sometimes a girl needs a little bling… My Flash Trash have it covered with the Skinny Dip encrusted phone cover.
Happy Valentines Day all. xx