Christmas shopping is the stuff of nightmares. Trudging around town on a wet Wednesday in your lunch break sucks all the fun out of the festive season. Online shopping is a god send for anyone short on time. And I don’t view shopping online as the lazy option compared to stalking the high-street for the ‘right’ present. Why not select items available exclusively online which means it’s unlikely anyone else will have bought the same gift, so no worries about doubling up on any presents.
A couple of weeks ago Selfridges asked me what was on my wish-list…. well here it is-
1. Christopher Kane dress, Net-a-Porter, £795.
2. Taupe Toe Cap shoes, Wallis, £31.50.
3. Mawi Clutch bag, Selfridges, £525.
4. Bracelet, Urban Outfitters, £10.
5. Ralph Lauren Candle, Selfridges, £120.
6. Urban Decay Naked palette, Debenhams, £18.90.