I know it’s hot outside and defrosting chilly bones may be on the top of everyone’s ‘to-do’ list but while you’re lounging under a shady tree with an ice-cold glass of Pimms give these a little read….
– The collaboration of the century is already under construction, take a look at this snap of Isabel Marant modelling a piece from her much-anticipated H&M collection and swoon…. Refinery 29.
– ASOS A/W13 collection is on its way, not long to wait but the final sale is on right now so go crazy and shop, shop, shop. Coco’s Tea Party.
– Emerald is the shade de jour for on-trend nails. Enter Ciate with a kit that will have you covered all season long; sequins, caviar pearls, velvet dust and a pot of ‘Ditch the Heels’ nail polish all in one set. British Beauty Blogger.
– Online retailer Boohoo.com extends their offering by adding BoohooMEN from this autumn. Fashion Monitor.
– Newly appointed M&S style director Belinda Earl tells us her intentions for the much-loved British brand (I’ve been in the presence of this lady and believe me ‘she means business’). ELLE.