Fashion Follows Her caught up with the fabulous beauty queen Lindsay Rogers aka Bellebellebeauty. With the party season right around the corner, Lindsay stopped by to share what’s on her wish-list and the products she just couldn’t live without…..
1. What’s on your wish list at the moment? At the top of my wish list is a theodora and callum scarf and minnetonka fringe boots.
2. Describe your own personal make-up style? I love inky black lined eyes with a shiny, nude lip – a classic and easy look without a lot of fuss.
3. Which trends will you be working this season? Lots of riding boots and bohemian tops. And I just got my first beanie hat for the cold winter weather in my new city.
4. Tell us about the product you just couldn’t live without and what you love about it? I am obsessed with NARS purifying foaming cleanser. It gets really sudsy, removing every drop of makeup but doesn’t leave dry skin stripped on moisture.
5. Your favourite under-rated beauty brand? Youngblood. They are cruelty-free with fabulous formulas and pigments. I swoon for the lip gels.