Saturdays round-up of all the fashionable news. Naturally Paris Fashion Week brought the drama and reminded the rest of the world that ‘The devil wears Prada’ isn’t so far from the truth……. (sharpen those claws please!)
1. Hedi Slimane’s debut YSL (or SLP) RTW collection was rather over shadowed by Slimanes’ 8 year grudge with New York Times fashion editor Cathy Horyn. Things turned nasty with Slimanes’ taking to twitter, stating ‘she will never get a seat at Saint Laurent’. Grazia.
2. James Bond ushers in the new suiting trend with SkyFall. Men Style Fashion.
3. Estee Lauder celebrates 20 years of campaigning for Breast Cancer Awareness. Brand Channel.
4. Kim Kardashians’ kitten Mercy brings the cute. How long before Mercy is making her fashion debut, following in the footsteps (or should I say paw prints of Choupette)? Kim Kardashian.
5. Paris gives us wind, in the form of wind turbines at the Chanel show. Proving King Karl still rules….. The Guardian.