La Petite Anglaise (Ella Catliff) took time out from blogging about her fashionable adventures to answer our Fashion in 5 questions. Here’s what the stylish lady had to say about next season’s trends and what’s topping her wish list right now:
1. What’s on your wish list at the moment?
2. Describe your own personal style?
Preppy with a twist, Blair Waldorf meets Alexa Chung, at least in my head that’s what it is anyway!
3. Which trend will you be working this season?
Jazzy trouser suits and peplums… Probably not together.
4. Tell us about your favourite dress and what you love about it?
A dramatic, hot pink Sandro dress I bought for the Vivienne Westwood party during Fashion Week a few seasons ago. It never fails to make me feel good.
5. Your favourite under-rated fashion store/brand?
I’m generally a pretty obvious shopper as in Selfridges, Libertys etc but I do think Boutique by Jaeger is underrated. Over the past couple of seasons it’s become one of my favourite and most worn brands.
Thanks so much Ella.xx