Fashion Follows Her caught up with Kathryn over at Fashion Hire for a quick chat, here’s what she had to say about style, Alexander Wang and which trends she’ll be rocking this summer…
(dresses by Theyskens Theroy, middle bag- Alexander Wang, both bags to right Mulberry)
1. Fashion Hire revolves around designer bags, what’s on your wish list at the moment?
Kathryn- have my eye on a new Mulberry or 2!! The Hetty Hobo in ink blue snake and the Cookie Bayswater.
2. Describe your own personal style?
Kathryn- Colourful – I’m not very often seen wearing black. I like to keep things simple but add my own twist to mainstream trends.
3. Which trend will you be working this season?
Kathryn- Pastels, the sweet candy shades are gorgeous for summer and very workable for all occasions. Especially the combo from Philip Lim with purple and orange!
4. Tell us about your favourite bag and what you love about it?
Kathryn- Alexander Wang Rocco – A great bag, practical size and the studded base is fab! Many colours, and a recent purchase in Petrol blue is my new favourite!
5. Your favourite under-rated fashion store/brand?
Kathryn- I’m new to the brand Theyskens’ Theory but like some of the pretty summer dresses – e.g. floral silk chiffon maxi
Pop over to Fashion Hire.co.uk
to rent this seasons’ most stylish handbags at a fraction on the RRP……what are you waiting for……..xx